- This event has passed.
Webinar: Using Third Parties to Support CI Activities
April 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Speaker: Erik Glitman, CEO Fletcher/CSI
Hosted By: SCIP
Very few Competitive Intelligence (CI) units can operate completely with internal resources, and the most effect CI units engage multiple types of external support to achieve their goals. This webinar will discuss the differing kinds of external resources a CI unit should use, how to manage the external resources, how to integrate different CI resources into a cohesive whole, and how to select your third-party CI partners.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identifying the “highest and best use” of the CI professional’s time and using that to identify what CI activities should be outsourced
- Typical outsourced services, why they are outsourced and levels of service
- What to expect from a third party partner
- Integrating multiple third-party partner activities into unified CI cycles and reporting
- How to select third party partners and what considerations should apply
The Webinar covers the basics behind effective third-party engagements and is intended to help new CI managers optimize their use of partners while remaining focused on the highest and best use of time.